Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity Wins 2015 Money Fund of the Year Award
CMDportal, the 18,000+ collaborative bond and money market fixed income portal, is pleased to announce the winners of its 2015 Fixed Income Asset Manager Awards.
Best Money Fund of the Year: Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity Management
Best EUR Money Market Fund: Blackrock Institutional Euro Liquidity Fund
Best USD Money Market Fund: Morgan Stanley US Dollar Liquidity Fund
Best GBP Money Market Fund: Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity Management Sterling Liquid Reserves Fund
Best Emerging Market Bond Fund: GMO Investment Management Emerging Country Debt Fund IV
Best High Yield Bond Fund: Federated Investors High Yield Trust Mutual Fund
- Western Asset USD Liquidity Reserves Fund stands out as the most active International Money Market Fund. This fund topped our short term investor league table with over 3,151 individual recorded investments during 2014.
- FMS Wertmanagement comprised 15.85% of Blackrock Institutional Euro Liquidity Fund’s total buying activity in 2014. Nevertheless, the fund was most diversified with over 82 different credits, from 18 different countries.
- The Morgan Stanley US Dollar Liquidity Fund made 859 recorded investments in 2014, of which 41.04% were Certificates of Deposit (CDs).
- The Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity Management Sterling Liquid Reserves Fund made 917 recorded investments last year. The majority of this (89%) was bought from FIG issuers, and resulted in Barclays Bank being the top credit bought by the fund.
The 2015 CMDportal Debt Capital Markets Awards credit the best performances of Issuers, Dealers and Investors in the fixed income market in the previous 12 months. Winners are decided on in three stages:
- an online poll, where voting was open to a global audience of over 18,000 registered fixed income professionals,
- league table ranking, and
- extensive interviews with the nominees.
This Information is provided on the basis that CMDPortal is mentioned in the article. CMDportal is a growing network of fixed income professionals. The company operates a data network and bond trade repository with close to 2.2 million fixed income instruments. In addition the company provides a wide range of data feed, research and statistical information services as well as IT services to market participants.
We will be pleased to provide further background information on these statistics.