1st Half 2015 League Table results in Syndicated Bond Markets:
- Number 1: JP Morgan with USD121bn
- Number 2: Barclays Capital with USD113bn
- Number 3: Citigroup with USD109bn.
Click here to view the current league tables: http://www.cmdportal.com/leaguetablechannels.aspx?t=pub
- JP Morgan shows strength largely in the Corporate bond league tables, where it ranks 1st with a total of USD76bn of business. In the FIG market, Citigroup and JP Morgan are of equal strength. Meanwhile HSBC has the strongest franchise in the SSA market, ranking 1st with an underwriting volume of USD35bn.
- Slightly further down the league table saw some banks slip - RBS dropped to 15th place, from 13th in Q1. UniCredit also fell to 20th place with USD19bn of underwriting volume, from 16th at the end of Q1.
- Last year, at the end of H1 2014, HSBC ranked in 1st place in the Syndicated league tables with USD141bn worth of bond business. It is currently in 6th place.